Indoor tournaments provide teams the ability to get live reps both on the mound and at the plate. The most difficult aspect of the game to duplicate during the winter. Games will be played at the Northwest Sports Hub featuring three turfed fields. Dimensions are 110′ down the lines and 130′ to centerfield. The Northwest Sports Hub provides a full restaurant and bar located on site. Parents will enjoy games from balcony seating. Fields are enclosed by a net around the entire outfield. Game rules may be adjusted depending on the number of teams. Due to the nature of playing indoors and balls being held in play by nets, games move faster and reps are easy to come by.
EVENT IS SOLD OUT
|#||9U Division||10U Division||11U Division||12U Division
|1||Rock Creek Select||Rock Creek Select||Stods Vikings||Bulldogs Elite
|2||New Level Xtreme||PSP Powerhouse||Rock Creek Select||SBC Spartans Green
|3||City Navy||City Navy||City Navy||PSP Powerhouse
|4||Seattle Rawlings Tigers||New Level Xtreme||Washington Rush||City Navy
|5||Rijo Athletics||Stilly Venom||Snohomish Pilchuckers||City Royal
|6||Lake Washington||Bulldogs||New Level Xtreme
|7||DIVISION FULL ||IBC Purple||Rijo Athletics||NW Impact
|8||Rijo White||SBC Spartans Green||Wildcats BBC
|9||Rijo Black||Wildcats Baseball Club||Kitsap Ospreys
|10||SBC Spartans Green||Edmonds Baseball Academy||Baden Black
|11||DIVISION FULL ||Woodinville Baseball Club||DIVISION FULL
|12||Vikings Baseball Club||
|DIVISION FULL ||
- No outside food or drinks. Refillable water bottles are allowed and there is a full service restaurant located inside the NW Sports Hub.
- $10.00 gate fee (cash only) for anyone 13 years old and up. Coaches and players are free.
- All games are 70 minutes (clock starts at the plate meeting). There is not a lot of time between games. Please be ready to get your stuff moved into the dugout and have your players ready to go in order to stay on time.
- In the last inning or last declared inning – the losing team will bat first. If the do not tie or take a lead, the winning team will bat until time expires.
- If there is still time remaining after the winning team bats, we will continue play.
- A new inning starts as soon as the final out of the previous inning has been recorded.
- The last declared inning will be any inning starting under the 15 minute mark.
- Bracket games requiring a winner will go to a bases loaded – 1 out tie breaker
- 8-10U games the first color break on the net will be played as the home run fence. For 11-12U games the second color break will mark a home run.
- The ceiling net will be played as a live ball (as if it were the sky) while all other netting will be played as a fence.
- A ball caught of the ceiling net will be ruled an out.
- A ball that lands in fair/foul or rolls fair/foul after bouncing off the ceiling net will be ruled accordingly.
- A coin flip will determine home and away.
- If you are playing back to back, you will be home in the second game in order to give everyone adequate time to get ready and be prepared.
- There is a max of 5 runs allowed per inning. Any runs scored after 5 will not be counted. The last inning or last declared innings will not have a run limit.
- Run rules are 12 after 3, 10 after 4 and 8 after 5.
- Pitchers can throw a maximum of 8 innings for the event. Pitchers can throw a maximum of 6 innings in a given day. Once a pitcher throws more than 3 innings they are required one day of rest. 1 pitch constitutes and inning pitched.
FOR ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS THAT COME UP DURING THE GAME – PLEASE FIND THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR TO GET RESOLVED. ONCE THE NEXT PITCH IS THROWN THERE IS NOTHING A TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR CAN DO.